G-I-N-N-I-E

G-I-N-N-I-E
G-I-N-N-I-E

Profile Posts : 35

Property
Awards | Medals | Prizes :
Food:
Your World:

PostSubject: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Remembering the Memories

[1st contest]Remembering the Memories Captur13
Banner by [1st contest]Remembering the Memories IBt3ELHCppgUchejjing

starABOUT star 

• Write about any memories you have with your best friend
• Please don't describe how your best friend look like

starRULES star

• No copy other people's work, not even one sentence. 

• If it is a quote or some random saying that you liked or translated, in that case, you must leave the credits

• No copy other people's way of arrange things

• Everything must be credit including pictures, quotes, sayings,...

• No bad words are allow

star PARTICIPANTS star

• Everyone beside the judge

star JUDGE star

star DONORS star

star AWARDS star

1st Place: 1000 Jewels + [1st contest]Remembering the Memories 24455410 will be add as your property + 1 random property from Jewels Plaza + Set as our Special Member + Your post will be 'honor' in Diary Wonderland as well as Fun Palace

2nd Place: 500 Jewels + [1st contest]Remembering the Memories 71457010 will be add as your property + 1 random property from Jewels Plaza + Set as our Special Member

3rd Place: 300 Jewels + [1st contest]Remembering the Memories 86249910 will be add as your property + 1 random property from Jewels Plaza

4th Place: 200 Jewels + [1st contest]Remembering the Memories 54907510 will be add as your property

Everyone who participate: 50 Jewels

Property
Click to view G-I-N-N-I-E's properties
Property
Food:
Your World:

Signature

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes) :

“It’s painful… to just wait…”— Satsuki Hyōdō
--Yup--

--Yup--
--Yup--

https://gamepalace.forumotion.com
Profile Posts : 271

Property
Food:
Your World:

PostSubject: Re: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm

HOW TO CREDIT THINGS

starHow to credit an image star

If you use a photography:

|THIS WILL BE REPRESENT FOR YOUR PHOTO|
Photo's Name
Original ©️ Photographer's name | Published yyyy - mm - dd

If you use an edited image:

Edit ©️ Editer's name | ©️ Published location w/ link

If you use an image that edited by you:

Stock ©️ Location w/ link | Edit ©️ Your name

starHow to credit a quote star

To credit a quote, you will quote that quote to your post, with a number. Then at the end of your post, you will credit that quote

This will be represent a quote from a book....[1]
This will be represent a quote from a poem....[2]
This will be represent a quote from a person....[3]
This will be represent a quote from a song....[4]

----------This line will represent the end of your post-------

[1]: Quote from "Book's title," author's name
[2]: Quote from "Poem's name," line (line number), author's name
[3]: Quote from Person's name (Year), at ......
[4]: Quote from "Song's tile," Singer's name

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS CONTEST OR HOW TO CREDIT PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF US:

Property
Click to view --Yup--'s properties
Property
Food:
Your World:

Signature

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes) :

~Kate~

~Kate~
~Kate~

Profile Posts : 32

Property
Food:
Your World:

PostSubject: Re: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 am

OLIVIA.... THANK YOU!!!

[1st contest]Remembering the Memories Blog1
Friendship & Little Girls
Original © Christina Watkins | Published 2012-06-05

Yes, everyone of us need a best friend. Someone who will raise you up when you are sad, like my best friend, Olivia.

We have been friend for 3 years, 3 years is not long but it is enough for 2 strangers to meet and be friend with each other.

Olivia is that kind of lonely girl, well, not really lonely, but not that friendly and open type of girl. She don't talk much with unknown people, she always get herself out of "rumors," always cover herself with a book. I don't have much impression on her, but there is that one time, where there is no more seats in class and the only one left is beside her, so I go and have a seat.

First, of course, I am the one who talk first. All we did is saying hello and oh then the conversation end. But after that, during Science, we have to work with a partner on a long term project and yes, we teamed up.

Then after that, I kinda learn more about her, she's pretty funny and nice. She don't like loud noises, but she would like to be loud if it is what make her best friend happy.

People are always wondering how can we become friend, well, the answer is time. No one is totally quiet, no one is totally boring, every one have their own difference sides, and me, is the lucky one to she Olivia's other side.

Property
Click to view ~Kate~'s properties
Property
Food:
Your World:

Signature

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote) :

Chatting
jelly.belly

jelly.belly
jelly.belly

Profile Posts : 44

Property
Food:
Your World:

PostSubject: Re: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 pm

THANKS and GOODBYE!!!

[1st contest]Remembering the Memories Goodby10
Original ©️ Bhumika.B | Published 2010

Hi everyone, today I will talking about my best friend, Anh. She is a pretty rock girl!

We have been friend since 9th grade, 4 years! I don't really know how we become friend, it is like a miracle. Neither of us know that we CAN become friend. Our personalities are pretty different. There is no such thing as similarities between us.

I'm like that type of girl who love internet, music and celebrities and all that stuffs. While she is like a little "gangster." She don't even bother to get an email, don't even care who Taylor Swift is, she just live her life. So if we some how, by some miracle, be together, I don't think we will have anything to talk about, because we basically living in two difference worlds

But well, we.... somehow ended up together. There is that one day when my school ran out of seats, and the only seats left are at the table I am sitting. Yeah, people might thought it is pretty crazy for me to thanks the cafeteria, but truth is, the cafeteria brought us together. It is not like there's no one to save some seats for us, but by some super miracle, our best friends both absent that day. So we seat and talk a little like, hi how are you and then eating in silence. But after that time, we've got a little closer to each other. After a few times of talking, I, or WE, found some similarities. We both have the same family's problems, and the same sense of humor.

Well, we have graduated from high school just in June. I am pretty sad to say goodbye to her. We hugged and cried for the whole hour. We not gonna go to the same college crying We will eventually have new best friend, but it is sad to say goodbye to my 4 years long best friend. I wanted to thanks her for staying with me for 4 year, for give me her hand when I fall, and for being my friend. And for my best friend, you might not know this but you've changed me in and out[1] Thanks!!!!

-------------------------------------

[1]: Quote from "The Drifter's Melody," line 14th, Megan R. Bokowski  

Property
Click to view jelly.belly's properties
Property
Food:
Your World:

Signature

Ida.sone

Ida.sone
Ida.sone

Profile Posts : 26

Property
Food:
Your World:

PostSubject: Re: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:46 pm

[1st contest]Remembering the Memories Captur10
Original © Simply Rosie | Published 2009 - 10 - 02

You are the person who totally control my mood. You could make me smile, cry whenever you wanted to, it is not because I have no power over myself, it is because you are more important than anything to me.

We have been friend since 6th grade, 5 years long. To me, it is not the matter time, it is the way you treat me. You are somehow more mature than I am. You always carry that eyes, that is so beautiful if you smile, but sadly, I am, as your BFF, is too fucking useless to make you smile - a smile that can touch your eyes.

When I first met you, you are a very energetic type of girl, you always smiling and having fun. But well, after 8th grade, you changed. You changed into a new person, yep, a NEW one. You are always having fun with me, but it is hurt to see you smile sometimes, because the way you smile now, is not the way you smile back then. Back then, you are like a little girl who don't cares about anything, just smile a happy smile. But now, that smile is not from your heart, it is like you are smiling just to hide what you are truly feel. And as a BFF, it hurt to see that. Sometimes I just want to go and slap you just so you could put away that "happy" mask. If you keep on smiling that way, it is better that you cry everything out, I don't care your heart broke, I don't care if you are that super sad girl, I just want you to show me your real emotion sometimes. Just STOP smiling sometimes, and show me what you really feel.

I still remember that feeling when you commit a suicide... It is worry, mad, sad, hopeful, and useless combined, it is just basically very UNCOMFORTABLE! That was the longest time that I ever stop talking to you, 3 months. Why suicide? Why trying to kill yourself? Why, why? Do you have any idea how worry am I? Can you imagine that feeling when you standing there looking at your BFF lying there, after trying to kill herself? Seriously, now you wanted to end your life? [1] After that, you was saved, do you know how glad am I seeing you open your eyes in the hospital? Do you know how much I wanted to cry at that moment? But I don't, I looked at you with that disappointing eyes and walk away. Because I wanted you to know that, if you keep being like this, you will loose this Friendship-- EVERY SINGLE THING! [2] I know you still not fully "recover" after that, but well, at least you won't ever commit a suicide anymore, it is worth it to not talk to you for 3 months, to now have fun in 3 months just to make you think differently. It worth it!

If I have a wish, I will wish you can be happy again, I will wish you can be back to who you are in 6th grade. I will wish you a happy life. I will wish that you can show me your real feeling. I will wish that you stop using that fake smile just to make me happy. I will spend all of my birthday's wish just for you if it help. Because you are my BFF, and we are BFF forever!

Property
Click to view Ida.sone's properties
Property
Food:
Your World:

Signature

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1st contest]Remembering the Memories[1st contest]Remembering the Memories I_icon_minitimePost Date:

Property
Click to view Sponsored content's properties

Signature

Topic

[1st contest]Remembering the Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-